2021 Popcorn Sale
Popcorn Show n Sell Orders DUE THIS FRIDAY at NOON/ Popcorn Money & Timeframes
POPCORN REMINDER: Orders, Money & Timeframes Due Dates and specifics:
- Units are instructed to take Money from customers at point of sale for Show-n-Sell or Take Order sales.
- 8/27 – Show-n-Sell Order placed online by NOON. Unit Kernels should have received a link via email from Campmaster/Ramsey popcorn company with instructions on signing into your unit account. For help contact Evan.Siefke@scouting.org 330- 614-9704 or Elaine.email@example.com 740-453-0571 (No Money Due at this time) NO CHOCOLATE available for Show-n-Sell due to heat. Chocolate available in Take Order only.
- 9/17 & 9/18 – Units Pick Up Show-n-Sell Popcorn Orders (No Money Due at this time)
- 10/29 All Show-n-Sell Returns of Product Due with Payment. ONLY 10% undamaged an un-opened product may be returned. No Exceptions.
- – Units need to pay for ALL Show-n- Sell & Take Order’s for Popcorn (all popcorn orders paid in full on this date)
- Unit Take Orders will not be processed without payment on 10/29.
- If a Unit is confused on what they owe we (council office) can assist you with your invoice and commission questions.
- Once Units have earned commission incentives and council has verified their achievement the final amount due will reflect commission percentage earned
- 25% Base Commission & you have a Unit Kernel, Lt. Kernel and sell popcorn
- 26% Commission you attend the Council Popcorn Kick Off & turn in Unit’s popcorn Budget to Council (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- 28% Commission your Unit sells an average of $250 per registered Scout as of your unit roster on 7/31/21
- 30% Commission your Unit Sells an average of $350 per registered Scout as of your unit roster on 7/31/21
- 33% Commission your Unit Sells an average of $500 per registered Scout as of your unit roster on 7/31/21
- +1% Commission if your Unit HAS NO RETURNS of popcorn in either Show n Sell or Take Order
- If your Unit plans to mail their payment via post mail it must arrive on 10/29 or the unit order will not be processed.
- All popcorn must be paid on 10/29 with ONE UNIT CHECK OR ONE MONEY ORDER .
- Multiple checks and cash will not be accepted.
- Any bounced checks will be assessed a fee after second attempt to cash. If popcorn is not paid for or payment arrangements are not made with the Council legal action will be taken
- Any bounced checks will be assessed a fee after second attempt to cash. If popcorn is not paid for or payment arrangements are not made with the Council legal action will be taken.
- Popcorn Leaders Guidebook – page 2 reviews the information below
- Question please contact Evan Siefke, Elaine Shoemaker or Anne Herriage
THANK YOU & WISHING YOU AN AWESOME POPCORN SALE!!