2024 OA Spring Ordeal
he 2024 Order of the Arrow Spring Ordeal is for all OA Members and all Ordeal Candidates.
Join us for a fun weekend of Fellowship and Cheerful Service at Muskingum Valley Scout Reservation. The event runs from Friday April 26th, at 6pm to Saturday April 27th, at 9pm. Please make arrangements to be picked up at 9pm on Saturday.
Please register by Friday April 19th, 2024, so we can get a good head count for food and supplies.
Check-in will be at the Welcome Center, at MVSR, on Friday April 26th, 6pm – 8pm.
Event Costs: All meals Saturday (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and camping Friday night are provided. Please list any dietary restrictions in your registration.
- Ordeal Youth and Ordeal Adult: $60
- Sash, Patch, Book, Annual Dues, and Weekend Cost
- Brotherhood Youth and Brotherhood Adult: $45
- Sash, Patch, and Weekend Cost
- OA Members there to provide Cheerful Service and Fellowship: $20
- Volunteering to be an Elangomat: $10
- If you cancel after April 21st, or do not show up to the event, there will be a $10 cancellation fee.
- BSA Health Form Parts A & B
- BSA Field uniform
- Hiking Boots
- Water Bottle
- A drop cloth or tarp
- Sleeping Bag
- Clothes to work in
- Work gloves, if you have them
- Your personal toiletries
- Tent (Ordeal Candidates do not need a tent)
We are gearing up for a safe and fun Ordeal/Fellowship Weekend! If you are not feeling well the week leading up to camp, please stay home.